PS: Dalai Lama...Parintele Cleopa....cine spune ca exista diferente si unii slujesc lui Dumnezeu si altii nu? Gratia si nemurire sunt identice, in orice rit te-ai ruga. Da, stiu...or sa ma manince gorgonele.. .
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rules:Respect for self Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want issometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break themproperly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you getolder and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it asecond time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is thefoundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only withthe current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one inwhich your love for each other exceeds your need foreach other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up inorder to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon